- If you configure VMware High Availability (HA) in VirtualCenter 2.5, you may see the message:
- This message does not appear to cause any failures.
This message occurs with ESX 3.5/4 and vCenter 2.5/4. It indicates that the Service Console does not have network redundancy.
This message can be safely ignored.
You can, however, prevent this message by:
- Adding a second vmnic to the service console vSwitch.
- Adding a second Service console on a different vswitch and subnet.
- Suppressing the message.
- Edit the Cluster settings.
- Click Advanced Options…
- Add the option das.ignoreRedundantNetWarning
- Change the value to true
- Select a host and Reconfigure for VMware HA.
- Repeat this for all hosts.
Note: If the warning continues to appear, disable and re-enable VMware High Availability in the cluster.