VMware: Quick stats on [SERVERNAME] is not up-to-date
Few weeks ago I upgraded for a customer vCenter Server 5.5. to 6.0, today I received a yellow warning in the Summary tab:
Quick stats on [SERVERNAME] is not up-to-date
This is a known issue in vCenter Server 5.5 and 6.0.
- This issue is resolved in VMware vCenter Server 5.5.0b.
- Currently there is no resolution for vCenter Server 6.0.
To work around this issue, add these quickStats parameters to the Advanced Settings of vCenter Server:
Note: Adding these parameters to vCenter Server does not affect future upgrades.
To add the quickStats parameters to the Advanced Settings of vCenter Server 6.0:
- Connect to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Client and administrator credentials.
- Select Administration > vCenter Server Settings to display the vCenter Server Settings dialog box.
- In the settings list, select Advanced Settings.
- Add the following parameters:
- Restart the vCenter Server services. For more information, see:
vpxd.quickStats.HostStatsCheck = False
vpxd.quickStats.ConfigIssues = False
- Windows-based vCenter Server – Stopping, starting, or restarting vCenter services (1003895)
- vCenter Server Appliance – Stopping, starting, or restarting vCenter Server Appliance services (2054085)
More information: VMware