Before you install the Hotfix Rollup Pack 3 from Citrix read CTX115626. I came up with the following points:
- Before you install the Hotfix check CTX118771 for known issues while you are installing, This kb also gives you the solutions.
- After the upgrade you install version 11.5 of the License servers. This version is downloadeble from the citrix site with your MyCitrix account. Citrix Web site
- After installing the upgrade you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 Redistributable kit on every citrix server, this package you can download from the Microsoft Web site.
- When you install the Hostix Rollup Pack with a unateended batch script you can get an error with the setup is ready, you van fix this via the /qb- or the /qn switch.
After you have installed the Hotfix Rollup Pack 3.
- When you have installed the Hotfix it is possible that the Access Management Console can’t start anymore, you can fix this with an installation of Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 SP1 installation.
Before you install the hotfix it’s smart to check the citrix forum: