Do you have a dream to go to VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas? Here’s your chance to attend the most expected event of this summer! You will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE pass to VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas. Onsite registration for VMworld is $2195, but if you’re a winner you’ll be attending VMworld for FREE with thousands of other IT innovators as you learn how to unlock the full power of virtualization and cloud computing for your organization.
- The full Conference Pass will be randomly drawn from StarWind end-user entries
- You must be able to attend VMworld 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Only one valid entry per person
- Contest entry must be received by Friday August 5th, 7pm EST. No entries will be considered after 7pm EST
- The winner will be randomly drawn by StarWind on Monday, August 8th
- Send us your Success Story about StarWind solution on [email protected] before August 5th, 2011
How To Enter:
The results will be announced on August 8th, 2011 on StarWindSoftware.com, and the winner will be notified via email.