We’re excited to announce the availability of the BDRSuite v7.0.0 Release Candidate (RC) build! This pre-release build marks an important step toward our upcoming major release v7.0.0. The RC build enhances our BDRSuite capabilities and is tailored for users seeking backup solutions in KVM, Azure, and AWS environments.
Key Features of BDRSuite v7.0.0 RC:
- KVM Backup and Recovery – Agentless backup for KVM virtual machines through seamless integration with KVM hypervisor. – https://www.bdrsuite.com/kvm-backup/
- Azure Backup and Recovery – Agentless Backup using Azure Native APIs and store backup data locally or in cloud. – https://www.bdrsuite.com/azure-vm-backup/
- AWS Backup and Recovery – Agentless Backup using AWS APIs and store backup data locally or in the cloud – https://www.bdrsuite.com/aws-backup/
BDRSuite v7.0.0 RC Download Link:
BDRSuite v7.0.0 RC is now ready for download and is now live on our official website – Download BDRSuite v7.0.0 RC
For additional information and in-depth insights into the v7.0.0 RC, please refer to the following resources:
- Release Notes: https://www.bdrsuite.com/bdrsuite-v7-0-0-release-candidate/
- Release Blog: https://www.bdrsuite.com/blog/bdrsuite-v7-0-0-release-candidate-is-available-now/
What’s New is v7.0.0 Release Candidate
KVM Backup and Recovery
BDRSuite now offers agentless backup for KVM virtual machines through seamless integration with KVM Hypervisor. It also includes changed block tracking, automated scheduling, flexible recovery options, and wide backup storage target compatibility. Learn More
Azure Backup and Recovery
BDRSuite offers agentless backup for Azure virtual machines using Azure Native APIs. It also includes incremental backups, automated scheduling, flexible recovery options, and wide backup storage target compatibility. Learn More
AWS Backup and Recovery
In the previous version, configuring and scheduling automated snapshots of EC2 instances was supported for backups. This release brings the added capability of configuring backups to be stored locally or in the cloud, alongside support for multiple recovery options. Learn More
This release candidate of BDRSuite v7.0.0 is intended for fresh installations only. It is not compatible with existing installations and should not be installed on top of them.
Please refer to the official user documentation for step-by-step installation instructions and information on how to use the new modules and enhancements.
Keep an eye out for further announcements and updates as we work towards the complete Main Release BDRSuite v7.0.0, which will include even more features and improvements.